Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Long weekend update - Cheers for the holiday queeny!

Cos it's one of the British queenies birthdays at some point most of Aus had a public holiday today. At least, that's their excuse. I reckon it's because a month has passed since the last one...

I really wasted most of my weekend. But not Saturday. I went to see S and we went shopping. I bought three amusing / insulting T-shirts. Then we went back to S's place and had Thai take out. V. Yum. Then I missed my last train home and as we'd both had wine we couldn't drive. So she kindly offered to let me stay. And even lent me one of her jumpers cos it was so cold during the evening. I'm sure that's usually the other way around?

Had a really pleasant evening/night.

The next morning I got an SMS inviting me to a job interview. Not bad for 10am on a Sunday morning!

I got the train home about midday. I rocked up to my house and my neighbour looked at me suspiciously and said "So, you stayed at S's place last night?" I said that no, I hadn't, I'd just gone out early to get some shopping. He says "So how come S's car just drove away?" I instantly replied "It didn't! I got the train home!..............FUCK!"

He just laughed. He know's it's all fine but he likes winding me up. I don't make a good liar!

I then bummed around for the rest of the day. In the evening my neighbour convinced me to have a glass or two of vino with him. He's moving out in a few days and wants to spend some time with me. Soppy fucker.

Due to the wine I slept in late on Monday. Then chatted on Messenger for the rest of the arvo. In the evening I called my sis in UK and told her about split with T. She thought I should tell parents, so I did. They were upset but understanding. Couldn't really expect anything else really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home