Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's all so exiciting!

Wow. Where do I start? You know yesterday I mentioned a job offer that may happen? Well today I got another. And I'm not even looking! Basically my immediate boss/supervisor took to one side today and said he was about to fuck off to another company. And that if I wanted he could get me a job there too.

Why is that when you're looking for work it's so hard and yet when you have a good job everyone wants you to quit and go to them?! The best option is with the last one I mentioned though. I love variety whereas this one would be doing exactly what I'm doing now - Eg., driving a desk.

In other exciting news I've got tickets on hold to UK. It's with Quantas at the moment and I'm trying to find something cheaper cos they've guaranteed to price match up until Friday.

I got another lovely surprise today too. S turned up at my work and gave me some DVD's. She works for a media company so they're all pre-release. How cool is that?!

I've got to go zzz now. It's late. Very late. Did I mention we're going to UK?! Woo hoo!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Jealous. I want lots of job offers and a trip to the UK.

3:48 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

that's a lovely, though difficult, spot to be in. i wonder if i'll encounter that too, though somehow i doubt it.

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home