Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, May 21, 2007

All sorts of random stuff

On Saturday Trish came to collect more of her stuff. The place is almost totally void of TT things now. It's a little sad. I'd just gotten used to crashing in the lounge but now I've resumed my usual surroundings of sitting outside on the patio with me laptop. She actually asked me for a hug, and that kind of blew my mind. You know how they say shock can be delayed? Well in this case it's about 48 hours delayed.

Yesterday S came over and we went shopping. Gods bless that girl, she cheers me up so much. At one point I got a bit sooky and said "I've no friends here" which was met with an indignant "HEY! What about me?!" I think there was even a foot stomp involved. I'm sorry S! You know that current company was excepted!

We went to a shopping centre I've never been to before and I bought a microwave, a huge bag of soil, 2 window boxes and some herbs. We then discovered a European deli so I bought some cheese and pastrami. There goes the diet plan of no dairy, no wheat, no meat....

We also went to a music shop where I bought a CD and a DVD. CD to say thanks to S, DVD for me.

I'm thinking about telling TT the address of this blog. I know she'll never comment but I feel I owe it to her for some reason. She never knew my address although I knew hers. And it seems fair that I should let her have access to the "real me"? I need your thoughts people.

Oooookkkkkaaaaay. Since writing the thoughts above more stuff has happened. I finished typing and then got bus into city. Why? Because I was due in court. For the second time in 4 weeks. I think someone has a vendetta against me. The first time was a charge for working with inappropriate visa. I rocked on up, explained the circumstance and was let off without charge.

This time the charge was wasting water on excessive watering of my garden contrary to Level 5 restrictions. I turned up with a few photos of my window box sized herb garden (wilting through lack of water) and was once again let off without charge. I daresay the next time will be on a charge of GBH against the silly cunt that keeps landing me in court. I may not fair so well with that one...

This has led me perfectly into the next bit of gibber. Guess what happened after court? I got decked! Someone finally got the better of me. It's been a while coming I guess but I'm still in shock. I was crossing the street near the city centre and the guy in front of me reached the pavement and stopped the moment he stepped onto it. This of course meant I had to stop immediately, back up, and walk around him. I muttered "Nice one dick face" but I guess I didn't mutter it so quietly as I thought I had.

He turned around and squared straight up to me with a rather pissed off expression. I said "Well come on fella, you just stopped right on the kerb!" Before I knew it the guy stood next to me back fisted me in the side of the face. It came out of nowhere. I had no idea he was even with a friend.

Luckily I had nothing in my hands so I was able to break my fall quite easily. I kicked out at the guy that had back handed me and I think he actually hit the deck before I did. I scrabbled up feeling a bit disorientated and they both legged it into the Mall. Fucking cowards. Still, probably all for the best.

Well, that'll do me for now. I guess it's time for the randomness to begin...

5 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

HAHA A friend of mine always says shit about people as they walk by, and I am still waiting for him to get decked.

2:47 am  
Blogger just me said...

Why do you suddenly feel compelled to tell tt your blog address?

2:48 am  
Blogger P. said...

I didn't mutter it so quietly as I thought I had

I've got this down to an art. All it takes it practice, sugar.

10:03 am  
Blogger Jen said...

Report it to police! Someone can't just punch you, regardless of what you say to them directly or otherwise. There are cameras all over the mall, they might have half a chance of finding him.

Good luck with your herbs, mine suck at growing.

6:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first instinct is to make sure you're okay...So are you okay?... not too hurt or bruised up?

My second instinct is to slap you... Remember what i said to you the other day when we were driving.. You *can't* say stuff loudly here.. the boofheads of Brisbane will beat you up...and if they don't I WILL slap you upside the head next time i see you mister..i dont particularly want to come over one day and find your rocking back and forth in a corner.

S.

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home