Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Dunno why

For some reason I feel compelled to write this so I will.

Do you know what I'd really like to do with my life?

I want to be a tour guide. Not for a coach full of people, but a small group. And I want to offer "personalised tours" around Europe. I know the place like the back of my hand. I know loads of shit about loads of major cities. I know how to read people. I know what people want.

I want to take small group on the best tour they've ever had. I want it to be open, no set itinerary. If they like partying it'll be Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, Ibiza.

If they want architecture it'll be London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Athens...

You get the idea. If they want a mix then fine, I'm up for anything.

I'm really tempted people.

I daren't make it a target cos when I set a target I never fail to achieve it. I'm all confuzzled.....

1 Comments:

Blogger P. said...

I know what people want

What do I want?

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home