Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not for the easily offended

Brisbane has a disproportionate amount of beautiful people. I don't know why, it's just one of those places filled with attractive chicks. It's really no shocker that I'm happier here than the East coast of the UK. I think I've discovered how it works now though. Tonight I got onto this bus and realised I was the only guy on a vehicle filled with really ugly women. So I suspect that the authorities actually net the crockadillyfuckpigs when they try to enter the city and place them on the ugly bus. And the driver must have thought that I was a really ugly woman and let me on.

Just one stop later this woman, in the loosest sense of the word, boarded. She had a face like a bulldog licking piss of a nettle. She bought a ticket for 1 zone and took a seat opposite me and stared, or scowled at me continuously. I didn't think it would be for long as we were almost out of zone 1. However, she stayed on the bus until I jumped off at my house which is zone 2. It really annoyed me that as well as being ugly and rude, she's also dishonest. Some people don't have a lot going for them do they?



2 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

I find buses tend to have creepy ugly people on them. I don't like to ride them.

2:19 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Waluley: If I was a happily engaged young girly I wouldn't like to ride ugly people either :)

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home