Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hmmmm, spicey

Remember this?

Well tonight I realised I've not cooked anything recently so I decided to make another. Except this time I made it HOT. Seriously fucking hot. I was so pleased with it! I gave some to a neighbour and he came to return the plate about half an hour later. His eyes were streaming, his nose was running like a train and he had beads of sweat all over his face.

He managed to bleat"If my arse explodes I'm going to sue you, ya pommy bastard!" I replied that if he's a big ugly shiela then he should stay away from mens food. We have a great relationship.

Had to see TT today to sort out transferring bills and stuff. Sad.





4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

mens food! HA!
that'll learn him good. the wuss.

oh, and what are shallots called there?

12:56 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

if it's hot enough to burn off your chest hairs it's men's food? heh... coke or pepsi will cut the heat as will milk. you probably would have enjoyed the noodle bowl i had today. asbestos mouth bran surely did.

11:58 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

"Stay away from mens' food"!!! LOL!

2:38 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

I'm going to pretend this post was just for me :) I know it wasn't though!

7:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home