Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big fish, little fish

I'm listening to my 'generic MP3 player" (cos it's bad to publicise I-pods or any other brand name innit? Oh fuck. Oh well...)

Anyhoos, I'm listening to a dance/trance track that goes:

bum ba bum ba bum ba - techno, techno, techno, do do do do do do do, clap, clap, clap, SQUEAL!

And you can't help but shake your arse to it even if you hate this shit. Oh yeah baby, I'm shakin' me arse big time.

Guess the tune. Prize to the winner. Seriously. It'll probably be a crappy aussie souvenir but ask vuboq, some of them are great! And they only cost me about $1 plus postage. People that live just around the corner from me are favoured as winners since the postage would be lower. I'll just bring the fucking thing round. Wouldn't you love a booma or aussie slang t-shirt if you lived here in Brissy?!

Loves to you all. I'm in a lovey mood, been chatting to a couple of wonderful people today. You know who you are ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hooray for lovely moods :D

I am having no part in any tune guessing, it's one thing I am entirely useless at and as a result will never appear on "Spicks and Specs".

...'Cause that's the only thing stopping me being allowed on Spicks and Specs, of course...

8:47 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

i would chat, but don't know what you use for ims nor do i know your chat nym :( my days are frequently upside down to aussie time. on aol i'm dykewife1 if'n you wanna chat

1:11 pm  
Blogger just me said...

All I can think of when I see the title of this post is that PJ Harvey song from the 90s.

12:21 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Um. Hmm. Now I listen to a lot of house/techno/remix/pop crap myself, but I'm not sure I could recognise anything from your description... ;-)

2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home