Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, April 27, 2007

I've got the best readers in the world

I got a lot of supportive comments on my last post. I replied to everyone but I know lots of people dont check back so I thought I'd paste the summary here in the hope you get to see it:

ALL: (Including of course Lisa, Helen UK, Helen Aus, Mel and Heidi that spoke to me through chat or email direct)


I appreciate your support. And that's the biggest fucking understatement I've ever made. In my hours of need you've all been there for me. Even people I don't know. How wonderful are you lot? "Fucking superb" is the answer! You really, really are.

I'll never forget this. The next time someone tells you the Internet is just for nerds and geeks refer them to this post.

I'm in a foreign country totally alone but suddenly I don't feel isolated. You guys are out there and that makes me really happy.

Thank you all so very much.

PS. It goes without saying I owe you all. Got a problem? Just tell me and I'll do my best! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

It was the least I could do for someone who keeps me entertained in my moments of boredom throughout the day. And there are plenty of them.

12:51 am  
Blogger em nadim said...

I only started reading your blog recently (it all started thanks to Mr. VUBOQ) and you are a very funny guy and seem to be very nice too. So you make it easy for people to support you! Hang in there, it will pass and things always get better after big events like this one.

7:07 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Waluley: Entertaining? Now I'm blushing!

bala wala shi: Totally blushed out now! I'll keep hanging until my arms fall off....

10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home