Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Job application

We're thinking about moving around a little. If any of you guys know of a company that could use the talents of yours truly please contact me. Probably best not to give them this blog address because I don't write it with "Impressing future employers" at the forefront of my mind!

I've worked in 4 continents so location is not a drama. I enjoy all nature of computer related nerdiness and I'll forward my CV / resume to anyone that may be interested. Please pass this info onto your friends. Our lease is up for renewal soon and I think some travel is in order. We need a change of scenery!

2 Comments:

Blogger Two Cents said...

I'd hire you, but something tells me you don't accept "magic beans" and pocket lint for payment!

1:23 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

According to xe.com "magic beans" are the official currency of leprechaun land. And the rate is $1.25 per kilo. Pocket lint, the official currency of several eastern european countries works out to $0.19 per kilo.

So if you have very big pockets and lots of beans I could be yours. How's that for an offer anyone could refuse?

9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home