Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hooray for bargains

Tonight I walked down the bottlo after a hard day of working from home. I probably would have gone before 5pm but it was so damn hot today.

The guy working there, who knows me too well, told me gleefully that he'd had a new till installed. And the boss who had programmed it had fucked up HUGE style and the 6 packs were coming up as the single rate price.

I got 6 bottlos of red wine (about a cask of goon!), 6 tallies (750ml) of Tooheys beer, 12 UDLs (Orange vodka drink stuff for shielas), 6 Rumbos (440ml tinnies of premix bundy and coke) for $40. Stoked.

Now for extra fun spot how many aussie slangs I accidently put in the sentence above and tell me I'm not living in a country of booze fuelled alcoholics...!

I love Australia.



1 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

Ah, when technical problems are actually a benefit! How rare is that! *giggle*

7:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home