Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weird Tuesday

oh mates, it really has been. I spoke to a friend on messenger then came home. Couldn't be bothered to work. The company should sack me shouldn't they? Fine. I dont care if they do.

If that happens I just want to visit all my lovely readers.

But I shouldn't.

TT has admitted/suggested that what she said was a mistake.

I've no idea what's going on dear readers. I'm a fucked up individual. TT would probably be better off without me. If I was forced to tell the truth I'd probably confess that I wanted to take her on a path of drugs, sex, alcohol and rock'n'roll.

I wouldn't really.

Or would I?

If she was threatened would I kill the bastard or try to reason with him? These are the sort of things I cant get out of my head.

Gnagh. I'm pissy. I'll shut up. If you're reading this there's a chance I'll be begging to come and see you soon.

But there's also a very high chance I'll be begging you to pretend you never read this in the morning.

Fuck again. G'night. sleep tight....

Oh, btw: speaking to the friend on messenger was the best thing I've done all day. I think that's making me feel bad too.

3 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Y'know ... if you had AIM you could chat with me too :-)

*smooches*

10:42 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Sleeping was the best plan. Feel a bit better after that. But you know you really shouldn't offer to chat. I go on forever when someone actually listens! Cheers Mr Vuboq. Appreciate it.

12:28 pm  
Blogger Two Cents said...

You friend sounds like a pretty fun person!

I kid ... sort of.

Sometimes all it takes is a bit of good conversation to brighten a day :)

Now it is time to try to salvage my own relationship and awknowledge S, finally, at midnight. Who said 2 sentences doesn't make for quality time? :S

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home