Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I typed about 12 blog posts. Finally virtually up to date! Yey! Didn't do anything else except try to burn a dvd with a roaring lack of success.

I hate MS.

I hate DVDs.

I hate films.

Who'd think something so simple could cause so much frustration? It broke my internet connection and it gave me a virus. "Spaced" can go fuck itself....

Just incase my friend is reading this: Fuck. Cunt. Shit. Arse. Dont know what the fuck you're fucking talking about you shitty headed arse. I've not got a fucking swear problem you cunt. Sorted? Good. I always knew you were a spunk face. You wank-splat. Let this be a lesson. Don't email me shit. Put it on here! Let eveyone have a giggle, toss pot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home