Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Its easter saturday. Yay. Rejoice all you christian folk....

We went shopping at Garden city so I could buy TT an Easter present. I got carried away. I bought her loads and spent a fortune. I'm stupid.

When we got home I went and done the grocery shopping. Met one of my friends in the store and he offered to give me a lift home which meant I could get more than usual. I spent another fortune.

All in all a good day but very expensive. My friend commented that I seemed to be swearing more than usual. He's right. For some reason I keep dropping F bombs all the time. I've even been using the C word which I hate. Very out of character. I think it's related to "The Incident" which is still making me overly nonchalant. Fuck it.

On another note I got out the Little Britain DVD, series 1 & 2. I think that's the 3rd time. I should buy it to save rental money. What am I saying? I mean I should download it....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home