Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Nemesis

Strap yourselves in people. This is going to be bumpy and fucked up.

We've had a great few days off together. But I've still been waiting for the news.

This morning we decided we'd go to the cinema. We elected to watch "Hot Fuzz", a film by the same team that made "Shawn of the Dead".

We walked into the cinema and were pleased that we were the only people in their. Except for an old couple (70+) about 2 rows in front of us.

TT had bought an icecream and was busy eating it when I noticed her facial expression totally change. The movie hadn't yet started and we were just listening to the cheesy background music. Worried, I followed her line of site. The two old people were pashing off right there in the cinema. No wonder TT had gone white, I wanted to vomit. We done our best to mutter jokes and stop looking.

A few minutes later the chick went down on the old man. Honestly. You heard his zipper go and she just decided to lay down. Thankfully at that point the trailers for the movie started.

Just as we though it was all over and we'd be able to get on watching the film there was a pause between adverts and the place was silent. Only then did we hear the squelchy slobbery sound of a toothless blowjob being delivered. I honestly nearly spewed. It was gross. I was about to get up and tell them to fuck off but I was transfixed, unable to move because I was so grossed out.

Thankfully another advert trailer came on and the sound was covered. But then the advert ended. Just in time to hear him go "ooooohhh!" in an obvious japanese moment. And she suddenly gagged. It's exactly what you need to hear from two seniors isn't it? Just while I've got you all grossed out just let me hold you there. Imagine how much a 70+ bloke would have stored up in his balls. I couldn't get that thought out of my head. Sick. Gross. Probably yellow. Well past "use-by" date....

Anyhoo. The movie was great. Having satisfied one another the dirty old fuckers didn't disturb us anymore. We laughed lots. It's a British film so I got lots of jokes the Aussies wouldn't understand.

After that we went to a pub for some lunch and then came home.

Then the disaster struck. TT asked if we could talk. She gave me the news. She asked me if it would be ok for me to leave. Even though I've been expecting this I didn't think it would be quite that bad. When I said "Leave?" she said yes. I asked if she had any idea where I could go. She offered "Back to the UK?"

I wanted to die but I couldn't cry. She'd given me enough warning. Shock doesn't even come close to explaining how I felt. Speechless. Totally.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home