Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St Patricks day.

The tour ends today. Crying. Depressed. Suicidal. Well, not really but I am a little sad. It's been a great time but I'm also ready to head home for a bit. You may remember this post. It's kind of been a cloud looming on the horizon for me. Now we're near the end and Bolivia sucks I'm wanting to go home and find out the outcome.

Spent today doing last minute shopping and sending post cards. Two of my favourite readers were inflicted with post cards. Did you get them Vuboq and Heidi? If anyone else wants one you should send me your address before I leave. Oh wait. Too late.

It's St Patricks day today and Aussies love celebrating the fact they're not Irish. I've always wanted to spend a SPD with TT but today was the first time we actually got to do it. We went out to the nearest english bar and had a fantastic time. Except I suddenly got taken ill. I just wanted to spew my guts up and crap out the remainder (nice eh?). But TT was having such a good time I didn't want to ruin the evening. Apart from frequent mincing walks to the boys room we had a good time.


1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

I did get the postie! Thank you very much. I thought I had commented about it before, but I guess not ... sorry.

*smooches*

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home