Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Confusion

TT wants things to be the same. I don't know why she's changed her mind. I don't know why she said anything else in the first place, I've always thought we're perfect together. I've never moved to the other side of the world for anyone before.

I'd do anything for her. I know it sounds cliched but I'd die for her. If it was a choice between me and her I'd have no hesitation at all. Perhaps that's because I'm so selfish I can't stand the thought of losing her so my own death would be less painful than hers?

I'm now totally confused because the things she said on Sunday were pretty harsh to me. I don't want to stay here if I'm stopping her from being happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home