Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Justice shall prevail

Remember this story from a couple of days ago?

Well, take a look at the photo below. Sorry it's such poor quality, it was taken yesterday on my camera phone and I was trying to make it look as though I was taking a call so not to elevate an already heated situation. Can you guess what it is?!

Well, the location is the end of my street. I live behind the trees on the right. The skinny 6ft youth is kid A that took a dive through the hedge the other night! The fridge like thing stood behind him is the biggest, meanest fucking copper I've ever seen.

He's actually hand cuffing the kids hands behind his back. I don't know about Australia but in the UK such positions are normally reserved entirely for very dangerous criminals. But there had just been a kerfuffle - the silly bastard called the copper a cunt and then tried to cycle away. His bike was no match for super-cop. It took all of about two strides for him to grab the kid by the t- shirt and bodily pull him off the bike. The bike is visible just in front of them.

As he'd lifted the kid, legs flailing, into the air he'd just roared "I'm a cunt am I?! Well you're a fucking shit and you're a nicked shit now!" The silly boy actually kicked him in the leg to try and get away. Oooops. Bad move. The copper just somehow bent him over his knee, grabbed both of his arms and that was it. Cuffed. In a matter of seconds. In the picture turbo cop is actually attaching a second pair of cuffs to the first which he then used to secure the kid to the white railings so that he could go and fetch his car from around the corner.

It was pretty brutal!

So, boys and girls. Do what you will, but always remember that they will get you in the end! Oh, and never, ever, even if you're high on mind bending drugs, never call turbo-cop a cunt or kick him in the leg.





5 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

it's common practice here (canada), and in the united states as well, to make sure that the miscreants are handcuffed behind as an added bit if security - keeps the baddie from trying to strangle the cop. since the stupid kid decided to be a jerk and proved himself even more stupid by adding a charge of assaulting a peace officer, being cuffed behind was probably a good thing.

5:06 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

You're right, I heard the kid scream "you can't do this!" and the reply of "I can when you assault an officer" but it was odd for me to see. I doubt it's common practice here. But I still feel justice has, or will, be done...!

7:05 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

I haven't called a cop "cunt" in ages.

Really.

;-)

7:27 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Hmmm. I'll believe you but thousands wont!

2:01 pm  
Blogger P. said...

the silly bastard called the copper a cunt

I'm warming to him.

9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home