Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

vuboq gets me into drama/trouble/strife

I'm going to apologise in advance. I sense this is going to be a weekend of silly little updates as I'm so bored I can't help but type things as I think of them.

Last night I had a beer and as a result got a little pissy. (I actually think it may have been the four subsequent beers and a substantial amount of wine that done it, but I'm going to blame the first one - after all, he started it. And yes, beer is a masculine word, therefore 'he' is appropriate)

Anyhoo, I decided to read a few blogs and Mr vuboq had written a post entitled, of all the rude things:

"Sit on My Face and Tell Me That You Love Me"

I just couldn't stop giggling about it. So I thought it would be a great idea to SMS three girly friends in the UK with just that line and no explanation. Yeah, I already told you I was pissy.

The first response came about 1 minute later: "You're drunk aren't you? Hugs x"

The second was about half an hour later: "Where and when? Ha Ha Ha. Can I cum?"

The third didn't reply. That's the one I'm worried about. I've got to wait another few hours until the UK wakes up before I can ring to explain it was a joke. I'm sure she's not offended really - more likely just too tight to SMS me back.

I'm such a boy slut. Bloody vuboq....! :)


2 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

Boy sluts are hot. ;-)

2:30 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

You never did my 5 Questions meme, boy slut!

2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home