Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Evil Laughs

I had a couple of ideas for posts today but something happened. I got pissed out of me head. And flirted with lots of people lots.

More importantly I ended up chatting with one of my dear readers. Someone I've never spoken to before. As well as making a complete tit of myself we also pondered an important question:

How do you type an evil laugh? I need you help dear people.

9 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

I believe the proper spelling is mwah ah ah ah ah

1:56 am  
Blogger Only me said...

But we've just been talking about it! Everyone is bound to agree with such a perfect answer. (Her first answer was "tee hee heee" - honest guvner! Ok, it wasn't...)

2:37 am  
Blogger vuboq said...

i tend to prefer: bwah ha ha ha over mwah ha ha ha (b/c *mwah* could also be a kissing sound).

or you could just do something like: *evil laugh*

2:48 am  
Blogger just me said...

to me bwah ha ha ha is more of a really hard laugh more than an evil one.

5:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwoah haw aw haw!

5:22 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Aw, you flirt. *cute*

3:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most definitely Mwahahahaha.. all together, no spaces.. just that evil almost Dracula like laugh.. Think Monty Burns :D

By having it altogether the Mwah sound effect is removed, because Mwah is like a short sharp kiss within internet land.

Anywho, just my thoughts - S.

10:23 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: *Evil Laugh* - where's the imagination?!

anonymous: Not bad, 8/10

goblinbox: Nah, not me mate, you got the wrong geezer. Oh wait, I confessed. Shit.

S: I would have thought you'd be an expert ;)

11:43 pm  
Blogger Two Cents said...

Muahahahahaha!!

I'm back, baby! Hope you're doing alright - will try to catch you online later!

6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home