Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Welcome to a week of randomness

I'll do a couple more posts, but as from Monday this is going to become rather random. I've got an idea for a meme, and I'm gonna write Mondays post in the style of another blogger. As we're all quite a close community you'll prob recognise who I've chosen.

And I have a guest appearance lined up too. Someone asked if they could post something on my blog and although I have no idea what it will be, I agreed. And I'm going to put out the challenge to my UK friends and although none of them know the blog address hopefully someone will agree to write something.

It's gonna be weird people. But fun eh?

I've gotta call family in UK soon. Otherwise I'd miss me weekly pay out about sounding aussie.

PS. This is only a temporary thing! It'll only be a few days weirdness...

1 Comments:

Blogger em nadim said...

on the mouse post. be careful because they often move (and appear) in families/ groups especially if they are pushed from the underground by some road work or house work nearby.

10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home