Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Other than this title, not by me...

You can post this as my blog if you want….
______________________________________________________________________________
It’s not original; the words aren’t my own like all of the other posts which have been here….
However there is meaning behind madness….

I’m a HUGE lover of Words – many would argue that I use them too much – however I can’t help but love the way they feel in the mouth before spoken into the vastness of time and space. I love how they make an eye sparkle, a mind wonder, a story unfold and mostly I love how they create a powerful sensual experience and allure between the writer and reader – where meaning, tone and intention can be alluded to simply by…

adding the smallest… amount of layout…

Read below with this in mind and Enjoy.

E.E Cummings – I Carry Your Heart With Me
i carry your heart with me
(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it
(anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me
is your doing, my darling)
i fear no fate
(for you are my fate,
my sweet)
i want no world
(for beautiful you are my world,
my true)
…and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
…and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
…and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart
(i carry it in my heart)
S

2 Comments:

Blogger 932 said...

MidNiGhT25fAnTasY@hotmail.com

9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To see e.e. cummings on a blog is one of the wonderful things that this day had to offer. Thank you.

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home