Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bonjour mon ami

A pretty uneventful day. Just bummed around really. Until midday. Then we started to get our shit together and headed out for our next jaunt. Paris.

I'm not a great fan of Paris. Don't get me wrong, I love France and I love the french. But I'm not a lover of Paris. In the same way I'm English and I don't like London. It's appears to be full of shitty people - very few can top the Parisians for pure arrogance. It pisses me off when I ask a question in perfect french and get a snotty answer in English. What happened to respecting the effort you fuckers?

Mind you, it's often said that sometimes people that are too similar fail to bond. I fear this may be the case. I do have my arrogant moments, and sometimes I've even been known to be jealous. I think I perhaps envy that....je ne sais quoi - peut-etre l'arrogance?

It was wonderful to take S to another European capital though, to see the delight on her face. Paris deserves it's reputation for love.

We ate wonderful food, we had wonderful experiences, we went to bed with wonderful expectations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home