Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Time for a new county

We got up early-ish. We bummed around the friends house until other friends could join us for a pre-planned trip to Nottingham.

We left late home county late. We arrived Notts late. We found hotel. I'd booked 3 rooms but the guest house only had two available. This meant I had to share. This was ok. This was more than ok.

We met friends, we had a good time. We had excellent vege lasagne. Best ever.

Things we saw:
Lincolnshire. I fucking hate Lincolnshire. Going through Lincolnshire is the worst thing about going to Notts. Notts friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

My friend in London owns a house (or two?) in Lincolnshire. I didn't know it was bad :-(

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home