Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just some pictures for you




The racist tosser at heathrow airport. Looks a happy chap doesn't he? I honestly thought he had Tourettes Syndrome to start with because I didn't think anyone normal could have unprovoked outbursts like him. He's lucky that beer didn't get chucked all over him. And the black guy in the background wasn't very happy either - I think he was concentrating hard on ignoring this man.


Kuala Lumpar airport - It think the desinger had a starry night in mind when he designed this walkway between the gates. I liked the effect though.


The Storey bridge - probably the most famous bridge in Brisbane. And I now live right near it. Took this photo while walking TT to work this morning.

Now I've sussed how to get photo's from camera without blue tooth thingy, here's another one I took while moving out of house the other day:

When I stay in hotels I always steal any coffee sachets I didn't use. Does this drawer-full show how much I've been staying away recently?! My parents wont need to buy coffee for a while!

2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Australia! YAY! I'm glad you made it safely :-) What's the weather like? It's winter there now, right?

I want to travel again... *sigh*

1:55 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Yep, it's winter here. That means it varies between about 12 and 22 degrees. Although today I'd guess to be 26 or so. I even managed a little bit of sunburn. Winter also means it's dry season so the torrential downpours are less frequent. (Already had one though!) Mind you, the thing about rain here is that it only seems to last a few minutes. Can't complain really!

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home