Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's still drivelling.....

I got a call from LB's girlfriend. She apologised that LB couldn't come back as she was crying too much.

That made me extra sad for two reasons a) I hate to be cause of sadness b)I hadn't said good bye to LB properly because I thought she was coming back.

To cut a long story short, she did come back and I'm glad. We had hugs and stuff.

The toughest one will be tomorrow. Mum hates the fact that I'm going even though she's putting a really brave face on and pretending for my benefit that she's ok.

I'd better make a success of this Aus thing otherwise I'll be letting everyone down.

I can't wait to get emotions under control and start posting "normally" again. I've neglected the "double" part of this blog for ages, I'm supposed to be matching post for post but that's just not happening at the moment.

Will do soon though, prepare yourself to be bored to tears with regular posts from Aussie land.

I may insist on "on-line" friends only in the future, they don't mind where you are!

I love TT and I can't wait to be with her.

Is Kuala Lumpur filled with those little people, amp-lumpish? It'll be cool, I've not been there before

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You mean like those little dwarfs from Willy Wonka?!

NO!

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home