Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's a crappy post, sorry...Shoot me at dawn if I'm up in time for it

I hate football but even I got this one: "Wayne Runey says he'll play so long as he gets a quartazone injection. David Beckham has said he'll play too, so long as he gets a sports car aswell..."

It's been an amazingly busy day. I got up at 7am having gone to bed at 5.30. One and a half hours sleep is great. Especially when you got 3 hours the night before. I'll stop whinging, plenty of time to catch up on flight! But I think I've realised why this post isn't very creative at the moment...

The whole day has been seeing customers who have got wind of the fact I'm leaving and want last minute stuff done before I go. But it's extra $ eh? I got home at about 10pm tonight and then spent until now catching up with phone calls from family/friends. I have to do that otherwise they'll really think I'm abandoning them.

I SOLD MY CAR! I got a pretty good offer and took it. It was from a gangster-type person and the whole experience was very surreal. I'll tell you about it when you remind me.

I just this second got an sms from a friend saying "I would come and flirt with you but since you're now 30 you probably didn't hear this text arrive. And if you did you probably can't see to read it, and if you can, you probably can't remember who it's from" I've replied with "My boy bits still work, that's all I care about!" What a cheeky cow though eh?!

It's been so busy and I'm so tired. Sorry for being crap but I've got to go.



2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

very important that the boy bits still work ... even at your advanced age.

*hugs*

10:56 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

My thoughts exactly - I know what's important in life...!

1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home