Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, June 05, 2006

These are just some notes, I've not turned this lazy....


I've not really turned really lazy, I've just got back after a really busy day and wanted to make some notes to elaborate upon later.

  • Political Correctness

  • Accident prone day

  • Idiots that run local trains

  • Idiots on trains

  • Aww, leaving card from someone I didn't expect one from

  • Car sales guy

  • Weird thing about a girl I hardly know - possibly....


  • Be back shortly, just need to watch womething on TV first. Gah - I'm turning into a TV addict as well as a car freak. Shoot me.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    8:18 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home