Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm such a teenager...


I know it's the same image as post below (with explanation) butI like it lots and I need it here again!

Promised to post properly, but I'm still not in the mood at the moment-brief news update instead. Guess what I just done?

I just acted like a complete teenaged hudlum.

As I'm not going to have the car after tomorrow, and indeed, not even be in the country after the weekend, I went along the seafront and pissed off the boy racers.

I know it's very immature and childish but it was fun.

I've always kept my location secret on this blog, but as I'm not going to be here any more, if you want to know, you can click here for a map. Promise to post properly soon!



1 Comments:

Blogger Only me said...

No probs KT, I have a *bad* habit of leaving comments on complete strangers blogs! - It's my way of saying "Thanks for entertaining me/giving me something to think about"

Most people just think "who's this weirdo commenting about my life?!" but sometimes nice people, like you and the other regular commenters on here, come along here and introduce themselves.

Thank you and I hope you come back soon!

7:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home