Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Gaagh...

This isn't good. LB turned up for microwave and goodbyes - and took loads more besides. She and her partner took plants, guitar and all sorts of other things that I didn't think anyone would give a shit about. They say they want to remember me as much as poss. Don't friends realise how much simple comments can bring me to the brink of tears?

I'm so glad lots more of my stuff is being looked after rather than abandoned.

While this movement of property was occurring another friend turned up and saying bye to her made me cry too. LB headed of home with her new goodies and a promise to return real soon so we can say bye properly.

But she now doesn't feel up to it. She crying too much to drive. The thought of that makes me feel awful. Please LB, if you really care for me you know I've got to go to Aus now?

I've got to be with TT before I drink, smoke and depress myself to an early grave. She's the only one that's ever made me sort myself out, I need her.

Wish you could read this and understand the love I feel for you LB. You're as close as family to me, I told you the last time I went to Aus that I'd be your big brother and that never changes.

If you need me I'll be there within 24 hours. If it's anything more urgent I'll have my other friends there within minutes. Believe me - you are a truly special person and I owe you big style for what you done for me in January when I met you.

I promise I'll try and do a sensible post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home