Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Damn these emotions again!

Most of house-moving is done. I've emptied anything of any personal value into boxes and taken them to my parents house together with my clothes. I've given my TV to my sis. LB is coming to collect microwave in about half an hour and to say good bye. It's going to be sad.

I've already waved good bye to my sister and niece. That was very tough but we've only told niece that I'm going on a long holiday so we couldn't be tearful without giving the game away. It was a cunning plan to tell niece a white-lie wasn't it? At least then two less people got to see me weep...

I hope LB brings her camera because then I'll upload the photos from the party night before last. If she doesn't I may end up going to her house with my laptop and that will make it even harder I think. At least my place in it's current bare state holds no memories for me. But her house does. Only good happy memories of course, but in a strange way I'm going to miss her house too.

I'd better go, I think I'd better grab some beers before she gets here so I can act a bit drunk. Then I'm covered with a plausible "Sorry, I was a bit drunk" story tomorrow if I weep or anything else embarrassing tonight. I'll post some more later. I've got a ton of paper to shred before the morning. Joyous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home