Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The journey begins


It's 7am. I've just woken up at my desk for the last time - I regularly fell asleep here this week. But today my journey begins. Here's the agenda:

- Last minute tidying to do here at my almost bare place
- My dad will collect me and final belongings about 9am
- Pack suitcase and bags at parents house
- Borrow parents car to go and say goodbye to another good friend who, for personal reasons, knew I was going to Aus but doesn't know it's today. I've got to tell them.
- Accept mum's offer of a Sunday roast dinner - the great British tradition
- 1400ish - Lift to Norwich train station (Did I tell you about buying these tickets?!)
- Train to London, Underground through to heathrow
- 2200 fly to Kuala Lumpur, then on to Brisbane
- HAVE THE BIGGEST HUG IN THE WORLD WITH MY BABY, TT

I'll post as and when I can en-route. I'm due to arrive in Brisbane early Tuesday morning their local time, and expect to sleep most of the day after TT goes to work but by the Wednesday I would expect to be recovered and back in action.

I keep humming various tunes from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because of those umpar-Lumpur people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

We are NOTHING like those creatures!

11:44 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

I know. It's another illusion shattered...

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home