Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm very very very happy


I'm in our house. At last. I can't post very much because I've already realised the first thing I've forgotten - mains plug adapter. So this computer is running low on juice and I need to pop into the city to buy an adpater type thing.

Anyhoo, enough techincal mumbo-jumbo. I couldn't post from Kuala Lumpur as the internet access was broken. So the last post was a bit of a cheat in that I just posted it a moment ago and adjusted the time/date on it. But it's accurate, it's set to when I wrote it in notepad!

I bought lots of stuff in the airport including something very childish. I'll post pictures shortly. Just incase anyone is reading/checking up on my progress I just wanted to let you know I arrived just fine and I've had the biggest hug in the world at the airport with TT.

I can't remember whether I mentioned it or not, but I was worried about getting through immigration into Australia as I've actually got an inappopriate visa. Mine only enables me to stay 3 months at a time and I'm staying somewhat longer. Luckily they didn't seem to check so I've just got to get it upgraded as soon as possible.

I walked TT to work and managed to get lost on my way back. Not badly, but it did take a bit longer to get back here than I expected! Right, battery is flashing at me so I'd better grab some sleep and then head into city to meet TT for lunch. Will bore you with stories and photos later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home