Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

girl

I have a rather blunt question. And I'm honestly sorry that my gay male readers will find this revolting. Please, leave now if you're feeling queasy about girl private bits. To scare off any hesitants, may i make it a little clearer - VAGINA'S Run away!

Right. So.

I've been sexually active a fair while now and I've noticed this: From my first experience, in 1990, girls have fur on their rude bits and so do boys. Luckily it's not designed to be like velcro fur. That would be painful and embarrassing all around.

My first serious gf used to trim hers into pretty shapes all the time but it was mainly still a furry zone. My first 'girl on the side' didn't trim at all and i confess i found the difference was stimulating. But then, i found her stimulating before i even made this discovery.

I'd like to make note at this point that around 6 girls i'd played "hide the sausage" with had all been similarly furred below.

And thus it continued for a few years

Then I met tt. That's too recent to comment upon, but after her i met another aussie girl and was shocked (and not displeased) to find she'd shaved underneath. And the next. And the next. Three aussie girls in a row all shaved.

Then got lucky with a pom and guess what? Yep, shaved. Then another pom, then another aus. All trimmed to bald.

I was off the scene for a bit while i was with tt, so i need to know - did fashion change? Or is it just coincidence that before her all my girls were furry and after they're all bald?

If it IS fashion, then how do you spread the word that No hair is the new black? Is there a magazine I've not seen? "Beaver Styles Monthly"? "Twat Shavers Weekly"? "Front Bum Shavers Daily"?

I'm curious. Comments please. Oh, and if you're cute, photographed examples too......




7 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

well, i guess you could say that fashions changed, but i think it has more to do with thong underwear than anything. personally i find it rather disturbing that so many women look prepubescent as a fashion, but that's me. for some reason women have been taught that in order to be considered attractive hair, unless it's on the head or eye lids is to be either trimmed or totally removed.

2:15 pm  
Blogger R said...

I suppose it is the fashion. And have you never read a womans magazine my dear? When they're not telling you how to give the best blowjobs, have three hour orgasms and how much weight Random Celebrity Women Number 12 has put on this week, they are indeed telling you how to style one's beaver. So now you know.

And personally i prefer it somewhere in between furry and bald. And i'm very cute. But no pictures :P

9:41 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

dyko: Wish i knew what people find so alluring about following fashion.

r: Nope, not read a womans mag for ages, not been to a dr's for ages and that's the only place i used to read them. I find your comment very shocking. Were you drunk? How rude....

10:26 pm  
Blogger just me said...

I don't think it's a fashion per se, I think it's more personal preference and what you find easier to do, shave it into shapes or just lop it all off.

1:27 am  
Blogger R said...

Why shocking!?

7:46 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

1. Fashions changed. (They broadcast it in Glamour magazine and on Sex And The City.)

2. Your taste changed. You used to like hippie chicks, and now you like, er, women who are more likely to shave.

11:48 am  
Blogger Only me said...

just: I'd say the responses on here would now indicate we have one of each which means everyones right. Hurrah for self expression and the fact my readers arent fashion followers. as if being regular readers of this wouldn't indicate anything else....

r: I remember when you were a little timid girly girl that said "How rude!" to everything...

Gobbo: 1) I dont read or watch anything that may be in any way popular.

2) Quite possibly

3) I now have one of those cute ickle sub notebooks you love :p Who cares about vaginas anymore?

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home