Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I hope you enjoyed the rest

someone, who shall remain nameless, guilt tripped me.

It was a Visious, Old, Bitter, Unrepetant, Queen. Lets call him Vobuq.

This person bitched at me for not blogging, and it wasn't alone. Several others (ok, just one, just her, just me) partook in the bitching.

What is wrong with your lives that you need to hear about mine?

Rhetorical people, rhetorical. I'm srsly not interested. Unless I read your blog. In which case i already know.

So yes, I'm still alive. My neighbour is being chased by the ATO (IRS) or similar, we're having a car graffitti war, my parents are in Africa, My job has changed, TT is blogging again, saw S today, got a new mega cute lappy, other than that, just nothing to blog about....

Back soon peoples.

PS. Pls help yourself to an insult as you leave:

Cuntface
Fuckwit
Wanksplat
Cocksack
turdburgler
bellend
scrotscratcher
fartbreath (for the girls)
shitbrains
knobhead
dicknose
cumdrizzle
Arsefeatures


After all, i have a reputation to retain. You're welcome sweat balls/flaps....

2 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

turd burgler? who would want to burgle such a thing?

2:41 am  
Blogger Only me said...

just: There simply isn't an insult good enough for you princess

10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home