Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What the fuck?

Has happened to my layout?!

I've not touched template for about a gazzillion years.

Why are all my linky loves, profile, etc, at the botton of the page or sometimes not at all?

I'm an IT pro, and in the same way that painters/decoraters have the most shoddy houses I can't be fucked to look into it. Can anyone give me a quick fix or someone to blame? I'm looking at YOU for answers Gobbo.....You work in support. I give you password and ac details and you make it all good right? Right? Ow, come on, I made you brekky at vuboqs place....


5 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

blame the canadian

6:04 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

You DID make me brekky! I remember! It was good!

Your template looks fine. I don't know what the fuck you're on about. Maybe you need to switch browsers?f

10:29 am  
Blogger just me said...

Ok I posted, now it's your turn

10:57 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

(Mrs) Just Me: It's gone! Whoot! The alien has gone!

Gobbo: Typical tech support answer. Grrr. Although I do confess in latest version of IE it looks ok. But previous versions all the linky bits have fucked off to the bottom of the page.

Mrs JM: OK, let me just read your stuff and contemplate....But I can already tell you the answer is "OK", That's why I'm here and online....

3:32 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

If you're having layout issues, it's probably due to IE's incorrect implementation of CSS because they're bastards who think they can ignore industry fucking standards and write their own because they're Micro$oft and we'll all tow their line.

I'm not really so good at writing "if IE then" CSS inclusions. Maybe get a new template?

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home