Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Being Social

I has exciting times ahead. My bro is coming to visit! He's going to come and see Aus for the first time in November!



How exciting! I can't wait until he gets of his arse and actually books the fight. Once he gives me the flight number I'll be proper stoked. Then I'll be able to call Brisbane airport security and tell them that passenger X arriving on flight ABC has half a kilo of crack cocaine up his arse.



It will be very funny.



So, that's November. In December i'll pop over to Europe for family Kritmas stuff and return in January. An old school friend is visiting in late January. In Feb the parental units are visiting for a month. In March lil sis is visiting again with family. April, May and June will be recovery quarter then i'll fuck off somewhere in July for a few weeks.



How easy is that? The next 12 months all planned out. Awesome.



6 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

I thought you only had a sister

1:22 am  
Blogger just me said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:22 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Half a kilo is a lot of crack!

11:32 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

i'm sure your brother would be very impressed and pleased to have a full body search by the security authorities upon arriving for the first time in astralia, half a world away from everything familiar. yep.

of course, you'd have to anticipate something resembling reciprocation on your trip back to merry olde england.

12:40 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

just: There was also a time when you thoought i was a sensitive and delicae person. Sucks to be wrong eh?

deleted: You utter fucker. I hate when people do that. Your nothing makes me think more than whatever it may have been you wrote

gobbo: Lot of crack. He he he. Hope the pun was intended! He needs a big arse/crack cos he talks out of it. Yeah, it's why we're such good mates, we only ever argue about who's best at it....

Dyko: Gnagh! Such a ripper of emotions. Yes, you've confirmed it will be very funny but you've also opened my eyes. He will be rather revenge hungry wont he? Fuck. What a dilemma :( How muh am i willing to give for personal amusement?

9:12 pm  
Blogger just me said...

the deleted comment was me you twat. I sent mine twice by accident. Did I mention you're a twat?

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home