Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Silly

Two sailors become victims of a ship wreck. They wash up on a dessert island. A tribe of cannibals discover them and inform them that they're about to become main course.

Unless.......

They can perform......

"The challenge of fruit!"

The sailors gladly agree, thinking nothing can be worse than being on the wrong side of a dinner pot. The chief tells them they must each go into the jungle and return to him with 100 pieces of fruit.

They rock off into the jungle.

An hour later one returns and says "Oh mighty chief, I've brought you 100 grapes. May I leave now?"

"NO! First you must complete the challenge. In front of all my people you must insert each fruit into your anus. If you so much as snigger or giggle you're cooked"

The sailor agrees.

After just two grapes he bursts into hysterical laughter.

"NOW YOU WILL BE COOKED! You didn't even entertain my people for one minute!" fumes the chief.

"I'm sorry chief. It's my Captain.....He's still out in the jungle collecting pineapples......"

On another note, COME TO Global Blogger Meetup! DC, March 15 - 18! Meet all your fave bloggers Me! (Actually, there's a list here)


5 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

Yay GBM! Yaaaaay!

7:28 am  
Blogger R said...

Dessert island eh!? Is that like a desert island? :P

10:47 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Goblin: Bloody oath mate! Can't wait! I'm so excited I have to keep changing me underdungers when I think about it :)

Racho: It's very similar. Fucking smart arse ;) Stop picking on me, I'm only a defenseless innocent...

11:18 pm  
Blogger vuboq said...

I'm slacking off. I can't believe Rachael caught the "dessert" island before I did!

mmm. dessert islands! Make mine a chocolate fudge brownie sundae please!

6:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vuboq: Hmm ... chocolate fudge brownie? Go figure ;) Is that just on sundaes or any dae of the week??

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home