Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Mama Mia!

I remember, back in the homeland. My mama used to cooka da best spaghetti.

She hadda da patience to wait for it to soften and then curl it into da saucepan.

Then before she served her hungry familia she'd......

Cut it into small pieces with scissors so we wouldn't make a mess.

Tonight it occured to me, why the hell didn't she just snap it up before chucking it in the fuckin' pan?

Seriously, you sheilas need fuckin lessons in logic......

PS. I hope none of you are professional killers.
PPS. Who said I couldn't be random?


8 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I work in a medical laboratory. Therefore, i am logical and i could quite easily become a professional killer...

12:49 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Racho: Ummm. I offer retraction?

9:28 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

i bet that she heard it was the superior way from someone and does it that way because of that.

that being said...why didn't she just cook macaroni instead? :) the whole point of making spaghetti is to let kids do the spaghetti slurp.

11:54 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

Maybe she liked to play with the wet noodles? It's not everyone's bag, but hey. Everyone's got their sumthin' :)

4:39 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Dyko: Macaroni? Well you can't cut that up can ya? Duh.... te he

2c: S-P-A-G-H-E-T-T-I. That doesn't spell "noodles" does it? Additionally, I'm worried. On several levels. Are you implying you somehow get turned on by cooked noodles? You should go to halls of residence in a uk uni mate, you'd make a mess in your pants....

1:36 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

You know you can't out-perv me luv!!

I'll let you have the "spaghetti" though. But in fairness, it is a type of noodle ...

2:03 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Uh, maybe ur mom = not so smart? No disrespect intended of course, but why DIDN'T she break 'em before cooking them?

7:29 am  
Blogger Only me said...

2c: Whens the "Perv off" contest then? Wanna put money on this?

goblin: She's VERY smart. She shipped me 10000 miles away and that's SMART. But I don't get the failing to break them up either....

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home