Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Dripping noodles, the matrix and FLASH

I just had to sms a regular commenter and very good friend about this. The Dr.

The sms said something like "Something totally awesome just happened. So unbelievable I can't blog about it :( Just call me flash"

But the more I look at the situation and try to work it out, the less able I am to not take photos and tell the world about my awesome skills, catlike reactions and ability to defy the laws of physics.

Newton: Suck my boy bits when you're done watching apples fall from trees

Possibly more later. I like to have readers in suspenders.....



1 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

WTF are you talking about?

7:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home