Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Anniversary

I realised today that today marks the 3rd year anniversary of my first entry to Australia.

It feels so much longer! Since then I've been to UK x 5, France x 2, Holland x 3, Germany x 3, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Spain, Greece x 2, Slovakia, Slovinia, New Zealand, Japan, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Peru, Bolivia, US x 2, Brunei, Greek islands and China.

What a busy boy I've been. Time flies when you're having fun eh?

This is my bridge, my favourite thing in Aus thus far: [Yay!]


It's the Storey bridge and visible from my house.



This is my phobia. My only dislike about Aus: [Shudder]

It's a Huntsman spidey. Who built a web in just one day from my table to the wall and decided to hang above my head until I noticed him and shit me self.

He can move lightening quick, he can jump, he can bite. But he's only mildly poisonous. And he's dead. He broke.


4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

ACK! Ok. VUBOQ is definitely NOT moving to Australia now.

12:03 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

He he he... I have seen this pic before today!

He's kinda cute. Let's name him Diablo. Or Herbert? Either or.

11:25 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

What?? Damn Blogger!! It paoched my gmail... wondering why it didn't ask me to sign in to comment! Bah!

Cat's out of the bag, kids. Two Cents = Heidi

11:27 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Mr V: I'll look after you.

Heidi: He's a name. I call him Mr Dead

2c: Ooooh noooo! You mean I've only really got one hot blonde in Canadania?! Shit. That's an ego deflator.

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home