Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Belated

Did you know it's traditional to stay up all night for Chinese New Year?

I didn't but I now feel I should be given honoury citizenship as I did.

On a totally different note, someone that shall remain nameless implied that I was an "Anal Fistula" last night. I had no idea what that was so I googled it.

"An anal fissure is a superficial linear tear in the anoderm most commonly caused by passage of a large, hard stool."

For any normal people I can translate:

"Aw mate, ya know when you curl a big floaty into the dunny an' it really hurts yer arse? That's cos you've got a fist in yer arse....."

Yes. I could be a doctor.



2 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

LOL who knew an offhanded insult would be cause for a posting?

12:37 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Just: You're a stool.

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home