Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Shocking realisation

Oh Gods. Our time of friends and family is running out so quickly. We've already decided we're going to London for our last couple of days. We fly on Thursday so that means....fuck. Today is the last day in home area.

We caught train to local city and met the b'day girl. It was a wonderful day. I can't say much more than that.

During the day I'd bought my parents a wireless router. During the evening I had to set the bitch up. It was a fucker. I'm supposed to be an IT guru but no one would have guessed from my display. Windows Vista. I think M$ released it with a slight typo in the name - surely they mean "Windows-Huge-Pile-Of-Wank"? Fucking fuckwits....

S is craving Parisian “pain au poulet”


1 Comments:

Blogger Two Cents said...

HA! Vista, Microsoft's answer to Mac. Looks like a OSX, the buck stops there. "Minor differences" and a pig on sys resources!

Office '07 is annoying as hell too. Why would one need to have to save a file especially to be compatible with EVERY OTHER VERSION of the same software! It really is trying to be like Mac... not even compatible with itself anymore! he he

/end rant

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home