Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's gone so quickly

Had to pack :(

Got lift to train station and then train to London.

Stopped sooking

Arrived London. I normally hate London. Why the hell do I feel so at home here?! Why am I excited? My feelings towards London have changed. I now love Paris and London. S must be having an effect on me. Perhaps her excitement is contagious? I FEEL ALIVE! And overwhelmed.

We fight our way through the tube to our hotel. We drop our bags at about 10am. Pretty good going eh?

We do a bus tour of London and S makes notes of what we're going to come back and see tomorrow.

Things we done:
Had to say farewell to family again. Saw lots of London. Got mildly sun burnt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home