Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas pudding

I decided that I'd treat my new Australian friends to a traditional English Christmas Dinner. You know, Turkey, Stuffing, million vegies and Yorkies. Even though Yorkies usually only occur with roast beef. The pride however was going to be Christmas Pudding. I dont like Christmas Cake but I love pudding. I've made it for my family since about age 6 or 7.

I've got a long story to tell you about this. I'm out of time so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry. To qwell your desire for news I'm waiting for a call from the Real Estate agent to arrange access for replacing the stove....

Didn't I do well?


1 Comments:

Blogger Only me said...

Suck my boy bits anonymous...

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home