Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, July 10, 2006

The other animal

We've got a mouse in our house! I've got so much to tell you about my exploits to catch it, but I'm so tired it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry.

It's still at large though, so it's an ongoing thing. He's just getting fatter by eating all the bait in the traps we keep setting.

I hate our mouse! He's out-cunning me. I'm currently contemplating trying a plan inspired by Baldrick of Blackadder - it involves laying on the floor with a large piece of cheese in my mouth/attached to my nose. Ha Ha! Victory will be mine!

Talk to you more about the mouse later, I'm bored and tired of mouse-patrol for this evening and I think he's put off by the laptop. Perhaps if I pulled up some nudy pictures of girl mice...? Ha Ha! Told you victory would be mine - nude girl mice in the morning it is! Can't wait to tell TT the new plan. She thinks I'm getting slightly obsessed and a little mad. As if....

She's blogging about it and getting about 30 bloody suggestions per day about how to get rid of him. Bollocks to normal people and their ideas though. (Apart from the one girl that suggested tipping the washing machine over to get him out- I liked that one! She thinks like me!) I'll tell you more about Danger Mouse tomorrow....By which time he'll probably be dead mouse. HA HA HA HA! Little bastard....


2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

what if it's a gay mouse? hm? then your nude girl mouse pics won't work.

12:45 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Apparently the only way you can tell the sex of a mouse is by the distance between it's little furless bits. So as long as I find a picture of mouse in suspender belts and all the kit, he won't be able to tell!

Besides, the little bastard might be a she-mouse. Hadn't thought of that. I feel bad plotting to kill the female of any species. You bugger.

I've not even told you about all my dastardly efforts and plans and you've completely deflated me. Thanks VUBOQ. That was going to be a good post too....

I hope I get invaded by cockroaches next, let's see you make me feel guilty about their sexuality...(!)

2:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home