Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sorry....

I'm really sorry but I feel shit. I'm sick. It's a new feeling to me, I've not been ill for years other than the odd cold and stuff. Today, I'm proper ill. I managed my first ever projectile vomit earlier. Too much info, right?

TT went to the pharmacy on her lunch break for me and told the pharmacist she was worried as I've never been ill. The pharmacist said "That's not possible, everyone gets ill" TT replied that in four years she's never seen me ill. Pharmacist asked if I'd been overseas recently. TT told her I'd come over from the UK three weeks ago. Pharmacist went nuts and demanded I went to the doctor immediately. She even threatened to call immigration people when she heard I'd flown in via Malaysia.

That's some serious paranoia right?

I'll be fixed tomorrow. I don't like being ill so I'm going to make my body fix itself. Ill is crap. Not being able to stray more than a few meters from a toilet is even crappier.

Sorry about this. Back later/tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

FEEL BETTER!!!
*smooch*

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home