Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, June 30, 2006

My profile update

I've updated my profile a little tonight. Just subtle changes like noting the change of moving to the other side of the world and stuff. While there I also added a new linky bit to the left (Dullest blog in the world) and changed the order a little.

I also adjusted the hover text a bit, now that I know you all a bit more since I first put them up.

When I adjusted my profile I got asked a random question which was, I quote, "The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:"

Such a request does not bother me, I was born to spout bollocks, so here's what I wrote:

"Once upon a time there was a girl frog. She was once a beautiful princess but she got kissed by the wrong boy. Even as a frog though, she was beautiful. Sadly, she had no long blonde hair, because she was recovering from chemotherapy treatment for the skin cancer she got while she was a vain girl princess looking for prince charming in all the wrong places.

Once the morphine wore off a little she suddenly realised "Shit! I'm a frog! I'm not supposed to have hair! I'll look a freak!" and cancelled her order of a wig immediately. But it turned up regardless. "You just can't get decent customer service these days" she croaked to herself.

She sent it back. The girl frog and wig company are still in battle over the non-ownership of the wig to this day.

The moral of the story is, don't ever send your kids to me when you need a baby sitter.

PS. The bloody wig company sent the wrong size wig anyway."

Unfortunately, blogger told me my reply had to be 150 character or less. So I let MS Word autosummarise it for me. Just take a look at the bollocks I ended up with. Arse to you, Mr Blogger site man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home