Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, June 26, 2006

ok, I was wrong...

I wrote the whole recipe post thingy into notepad because I've had no internet access all day. I can't really complain as it's a hijacked connection anyway. But I'm sat in my house writing this in the hope that when I post it all I'll be sat on the street somewhere using a different hijacked connection. Yes. I'm such a nerd I'm actually about to fire up "Network stumbler" and go walkabouts with my laptop. It's fully charged now, so I'll just finish transferring the photos from my crappy camera phone and then go a-walking. It's now 10.15pm here on monday - how much do you wanna bet I can't post by half past?!

OK, I'm now stood looking suspicious on the street, but hey, I managed it within half an hour of leaving the house! And with only one near mugging, one near arrest, and some weird hissing noises in the garden behind me. Do they have guard snakes in Aus? Anything is possible, I'd better go now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home