Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A special girl

A couple of months ago, while flying out to Aus I was very lucky. I got put on a seat next to a german girl called Lisa. She was excellent company. We got on really well. I'm not sure why exactly, as I'm pretty awful in the real world.

But she put up with my drunken ravings and my running to the smoke zone the moment we landed in Singapore. Apart from my girlfriend, TT, I'd say she's probably the best girl in the world. And I'm now about to send her the address for this blog.

She'll be the only person in the world that knows my real name, and has met me, and reads this. Is this a wise thing to do?

Lisa, I'm sorry if you now realise I'm not the person you thought I was. I did warn you in the email, this blog is the very honest one!



2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

so ... wait ... you're saying that your real name isn't "Only Me?"

I.am.so.disappointed.

I also have a hard time believing that you're pretty awful in the real world ...

3:51 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: I'm really sorry mate, but no, it's not my real name. And you'd better sit down for this bit of shocking news: That photo I use as a profile picture isn't actually me either. Sorry. In real life I have more vegetable on my face and more gravy too...

On a more serious note though, yeah, in the "real" world I'm awful! That's why I love the friends I do have so much. (The poor fools!)

12:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home