Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Twisted feelings and brace for time-warp

It's with mixed emotions that I write this. Firstly and foremost, I'm really sad. TT is ill in bed. It's her birthday and we've had a great day, but since out return about 2 hours ago she's felt really ill and has now had to go to bed. What a terrible end to an excellent day. We were really looking forward to our first night (of this new life) of painting the town red too.

On a plus side, it's really early evening here, and it does give me the chance to catch up on reading my friends blogs, posting this, sending some emails, and other stuff which is well overdue as it's been such a busy week. Have to look for a silver lining with every dark cloud eh?

I'm also about to change my blogger settings so it sets the time and date to Aussie time, otherwise reading about me, talking about my day, written at 10am (UK time) is very confusing. At least, I think I'm about to change them, I'm sure I spotted an option somewhere...

More to come shortly once I'm done fiddling with the time/space continuum...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home